A notarization is generally an assurance made by a Notary Public that a document’s signature is genuine, that the signer acted without duress and that the signer intended the terms of the document to be in full force and effect.
Most requests for notarization involve the signing of documents. In all cases, all signers and any required witness(es) must be present for the notarization.
We provide the following notary services:
- Loan Signings
- Attestations, Verifications and Certifications
Prepare for your visit
- Bring a valid government issued photo ID
- Bring all documents that need to be notarized
- Make sure documents are complete and ready for signature. If you need legal advice, please consult your attorney
- Some documents may require a witnesses signature in addition to notarization. Make sure you have witnesses, if they are needed for your documents