Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer. Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here’s what you get…
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked for every available deduction as well as identifying any potential issues that may arise with the IRS.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically allowing you to get a faster refund.
- We will also show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to maximize your paycheck. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
Books a Mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up with your bookkeeping, don’t worry.
We can help you, we’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, deliver a full Schedule C, as well as compile and file your personal income tax return.
We will also set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape for the upcoming year.
A notarization is generally an assurance made by a Notary Public that a document’s signature is genuine, that the signer acted without duress and that the signer intended the terms of the document to be in full force and effect. Most requests for notarization involve the signing of documents. In all cases, all signers and any required witness(es) must be present for the notarization.
We provide the following notary services:
- Loan Signings
- Attestations, Verifications and Certifications
Prepare for your visit:
- Bring a valid, government issued photo ID
- Bring all documents that need to be notarized
- Make sure documents are complete and ready for signature. If you need legal advice, please consult your attorney
- Some documents may require a witnesses signature in addition to notarization. Make sure you have witnesses, if they are needed for your document(s)
As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of the worry and stress for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
We offer the following services:
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
Each month or quarter we’ll do the following things for you.
- Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable
- Prepare Financial Statements
- General Ledger Analysis
- Journal Entries
- Payroll Processing
- Quarterly and Annual Payroll Taxes
- Month End and Year End Close
- Prepare W2 & 1099’s
- Budgeting and Reconciliations
- Expense Reports/ Invoices
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system.
Payroll & HR Services
JA Financial offers clients the ability to outsource their Payroll needs. We work with clients to find the right payroll platform for their needs.
- Maintain time and attendance records
- Establish and maintain employee/payroll records
- Prepare Reports for Management
- Post changes in pay and tax status
Technology Selection & Implementation
- Evaluate Payroll & HRIS Needs
- Act as Broker between client and provider
- Determine necessary products required to fully integrate HR objectives and Payroll solutions
- Reporting and filing of Workers Compensation claims
- Onboarding for new employees
- Regular employee communication
- Direct contact for employee Payroll questions
- Integrated member of our Clients’ corporate team
JA Financial supports your human resource efforts with scalable HR services, so you can focus on employee performance and productivity. We will maintain full control of your employees, while reducing HR paperwork, and getting help with HR tasks, regulations, and employee benefits. We will help to lessen the risks associated with human resources, benefits, and safety regulations