Each month or quarter we’ll do the following things for you…
- Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable
- Prepare Financial Statements
- General Ledger Analysis
- Journal Entries
- Payroll Processing
- Quarterly and Annual Payroll Taxes
- Month End and Year End Close
- Prepare W2 & 1099’s
- Budgeting and Reconciliations
- Expense Reports/ Invoices
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
Starting a New Business?
JA Financial is ready to help you every step of the way—not only for incorporation services, but for the support you need throughout the life of your business.
The primary benefit to business incorporation is limited liability. When you own a small business, you will invest a lot of money into not only getting it launched, but in keeping it running smoothly as well. As the owner you are responsible for any debts and losses your business may accumulate along the way. However, when you incorporate, you are typically only held responsible for the amount of money you personally invest. Your personal assets typically cannot be used to satisfy the debts and liabilities of your business.
Through incorporation, the company’s owner or owners create a separate legal entity to transact business. This new business entity, corporation or limited liability company (LLC), transforms the way the business is seen through the eyes of the law and often has more credibility with potential customers, vendors and employees.
Here’s what to expect when you incorporate with JA Financial Services.
- Quality check – We ensure that all the information you provided during the order process meets state requirements. We’ll contact you before we prepare your filing if we see any issues.
- Name check – We conduct a preliminary name check to see whether the business name you’ve selected is available in your state of incorporation. Final approval of your name will be granted by the state.
- Documents filed – We prepare your incorporation documents and send them to the appropriate state agency. State approval timeframe and process varies, but are done within 3 to 10 business days with expedited service.
- Documents delivered – A complete package of documents and materials is then shipped to you.